- Multi-discipline engineer services
- Creative problem-solving packaging machine designs
- 3D Designing
- Mock up to prototype design and testing
- Design to integrate custom equipment with standard equipment
- 4 CNC Milling Systems
- Tree 1050 VMC
- Tree 1040 VMC
- Hurco VMX 42
- CNC Lathes
- Hurco TM10
- DynaPath FB16
- Tree Journyman 425
- Supermax YMC 16VS
- DoALL C-916
- DoALL 2013V
- Manual Plasma Cutter
Want to automate, but not sure where to start?
Schedule an application visit and have an On-Target Machine team member do a plant walk through to view your existing processes and find cost-effective opportunities for automation. We can provide quotes for automation opportunities and aid you with an ROI analysis to determine cost-effectiveness.
On-Target Machine is a full-service creator of custom design-build automation systems and robotic solutions with turn-key integration.
- Custom machine design and build
- Custom automation design and build
- Collaborative robots
- Traditional robots
- Motion control systems
- PLC and HMI/touchscreen control systems
- Vision systems
- Complete on-site integration and commissioning
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- In-house CNC machining
- In-house fabrication
- In-house paint booth
Let automation be the solution to your labor shortage!
Utilizing automation in a production process has many benefits:
- Increases Quality
- Increases Productivity
- Lowers production cost
- Eliminates manual repetitive task
- Increases employee safety
- Most importantly, automation frees up existing labor to perform more specialized tasks.
On-Target Machine is now an integrator for Universal Robots (UR) s Line of collaborative robots.
These robots were developed to provide companies with robots that could fulfill a need for performing various routine procedures in typical work environments safely and cost-effectively.
UR Robotics Main Features include:
- 3 different collaborative robot sizes
- 3 different payloads 3, 5 and 10 kgs.
- Easily integrated into existing production environments.
- Safety- They can be placed in most work environments without special guarding
- 6 articulation points and a wide scope of flexibility
- Collaborative robot arms are designed to mimic the range of motion of a human arm
- Intuitive User Interface- Programming can be readily learned when new routines are required.
- Flexibility- Can be easily redeployed elsewhere without change of floor layout
On-Target Machine Services Include:
- Integration- We can integrate UR robots with existing equipment and newer “standard equipment”
- We can also integrate UR robots with custom-design built equipment that we can also supply.
- Support- Our qualified System Integrator engineers can supply training in its use including programming.
Manufacturing parts assembly
Light manufacturing processes (e.g. drilling)
Quality control inspection and action